CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
100% money back if your order is not delivered.
Protector Fire & Safety will allow return of products in following cases:
- Delivered Item not as per the order.(wrong size, colour, quantity or material related issues)
- Defective or Damaged product,
- If shown features are different.
But we are not able to accept returns in following cases:
- Product is used/worn or altered
- Physical damage to the box or to the product
- If returned without original packaging and accessories
- If sealed package of branded products is open
In case of Return/Replacement, following conditions should satisfy:
- Product must be in its original condition
- Only unused, unaltered, unsoiled products will be accepted
- Brand packaging should be intact
- Replacements will be made if product is available on website
If you have received a damaged product or empty parcel or any item is missing or for any other reason you want to return product, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the order at our helpline number or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can raise a return request by:
- Contact us at our helpline number and provide Order ID details.
- Customer Support will confirm the return request and will inform you about the pickup process.
- Please ensure that product is in unused and original condition. Include all labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
In case you want to cancel your order, you need to call at our help line number or email at email@example.com at any point of time before order delivery. Protector Fire & Safety may also want to cancel order under following scenarios:
- Product no longer available or temporarily out of stock
- Non-serviceable locations
- Restriction on quantity ordered
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department
- Incomplete or inaccurate address